Monday, November 07, 2005

One More week....

One week and counting til the move! I can't wait I hardly remember what our house even looks like. It is kinda funny, it is really the largest purchase we will ever make and I have only been in it twice, and never without the owners being there. I am trying to plan out where I want to put my furniture and I can't even remember the simplest of things. The color of the carpet? The cabinets? I have no clue to the colors of most of the walls either. We are hoping to get possession a couple days early so we can do some painting, but I am worried that won't be happening. So that means we will have to work at that after our move. We could wait to move in but who wants to do that? And if we don't move on the 19th the following weekend is Abby's first birthday and I really don't want to be moving on her birthday I want to be settled in!!!! I just can't believe it is only a week away, thank goodness our parents have been so generous to us in letting us live here so long!
The downside to this excitement is the actual move...dun dun dun dun. Didn't we already do this once? We have some stuff with us but most of our belonging are in storage at Ry's parents...thank the Lord for them!!!! So we will be bringing things from two locations. The reward will be sweet, to have space again for the kids to play without having them in my back pocket all day! Although I think there will be many little conveniences we will miss, having the grandparents right upstairs too:)

No comments: