Thursday, October 27, 2005

More Josh Logic


As I am cooking dinner tonight, Josh was stating how thirsty he was. But of course he wanted a particular cup to drink out of. He was searching all the countertops and cupboards for his favorite cup. Than he comes to the oven (which is piping hot..Remember I am cooking dinner) attempts to open it and of course I freak out. I thought for sure he burned his hands so I think my reaction startled him more than anything. So I ask him what are you doing you can't open that. His comment to me is but Mom I thought maybe the cup would be in the dishwasher. I nearly peed my pants. I than explained to him that the only dishwasher in this house is mom and dad. Talk about a 21st century kid!

1 comment:

the Buzza Family said...

A couple of things...
First, great pic to go with this story. :) Second, the stories you tell are WAY funnier because we know Joshie and Caleb. (I can totally picture the events as you tell them.
Finally, at the risk of complimenting you, you are a very good story-teller. CaraLee and I were just about peeing our pants at a couple of the stories last night. Good job. :)