Thursday, October 20, 2005

Josh Logic



As we were driving to wee college last night Josh started to think about his room in his new house. Lately we have been talking about what kinds of things he would like to decorate his humble abode with. I guess this thought was in his mind because he began the conversation stating that he would like to have xbox in his room at our new house. I said well we do have xbox but it is daddy's and it should be where everyone can use it. He continued to explain that he just wanted a room like his Uncle Shane, set up with a tv, bed and every movie and video game imaginable! Well Josh kept thinking and than came up with the brilliant idea that we should just buy another one, better yet he said that is what I will ask for this Christmas. I began to explain to him that xbox is a special thing and costs lots of money and that it is too much money to spend to get another one. Josh started to laugh and said" oh mom you are just so silly, (at this point I have a complete look of confusion) I was just going to ask Santa for it, see its alright" as he shakes his head and laughs at me. How silly of me to worry about cost Santa will take care of it. Oh gee when will I learn hey!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha I love your blog tawny....keep the pictures and funny stories coming.

Anonymous said...

oh by the way that was from Carissa :)

Tawny said...

I knew I could count on you Carissa! You are the reason I started this:)))) How did your midterm go?

Anonymous said...

Obviously Josh should get the Xbox in his room....Ryan needs a new 360 anyways.

Kelowna Steve

Tawny said...

OH I should of known I could count on someone to "problem solve" this for me and give ryan a happy ending too...thanks steve, no no really thanks steve.