Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Maybe it should be Top 20 things NOT to say!

Well my fellow past, present and possibly one day pregnant people! Your contributions have not gone unoticed! Reading your comments just bring me back to the days of pregancy, which when you add all three up were alot! So I thought I should post the add ons: Here are 10-15!

10. When a mother is on bedrest do not tell her "it will all be worth it in the end"...believe me I KNOW!!! But it doesn't make it any easier untill the baby arrives!!

11. I would love to be able to lay around all day, I wish my dr. would prescribe me to be on bedrest."

12. sharing stories of women they knew who gave birth on their kitchen floors, cars! Is that not the craziest thing you can tell a woman about to give birth?

13. asking an unexpecting woman if she is pregnant...another BAD question. Just DON'T ask that one at all!!!

14. looking at someone from behind and saying they could definitely tell you are pregnant. )qoute from miss tiny Cara Lee)"I actually had a couple of people comment on my size...this is a big NO NO!!"

15. Not bad you just have a couple of stretch marks there hey!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can add...."Just because you are pregnant doesn't mean you get special treatment" and "If you just go out and exercise- you'll want to do it more" -I don't think so!!

-Ck