Monday, March 20, 2006

Abby finally takes Her first steps!

Abby was a bit of a late walker(she is 16 months), but lets just say she is making up for lost time! Most kids cautiously take their steps slowly and with care. Not our Abs, she basically took of in a quick toddle once she finally decided to move. We were at my parents for dinner and I mentioned that Abby had taken five steps that day, I went to show them and my dad said oh wait I have to charge the video camera and off he went. We all moved on to something different, well after supper I realized I hadn't shown Abby's new move off so I got everyone ready to witness her amazing five steps, Papa Bear had the camera on and we were all sitting ready to watch. Let me tell ya Abby did not disappoint. She started off with her first steps everyone cheered and she just kept going and picking up speed. She started in the hallway proceeded to the kitchen and to make her way around the island, she did fall but continued to do this all night long. The best thing is we got it all on tape, phew! Unfortunately it is on my dad's camera so I don't have it to share but I took some video tonight of her trotting her stuff. Abby had taken a week off of walking she was miserably ill hence the lack of blogging but we are back and healthy and ready to make up for lost time.
Here are the videos click on the picture to watch!


No comments: