Friday, December 23, 2005

A sweet moment:)

Ryan and I went to pick up our kids today after they had a sleep over at their nana and papa's. While we were driving home I asked the boys if they missed me, before they could answer I said "Oh I know Josh you just cried the whole time asking where's my mommy?" He laughs and replies "No I didn't cry". So I then did the same for Caleb, his response "No I never cry." A few moments go by and Josh speaks up "Mom when we were eating the cookies that you sent I thought of you." I said "OH thank you Josh that is so sweet", he said "ya cause you made them so I thought of you." A few more moments go by and Josh says "you know I didn't cry but I had two tears run down my cheek when we were getting Abby a bottle cause I was thinking of you." What a sweetie hey! Even though I know none of it is true. It is nice of him to try and pretend that he missed me:)

No comments: