Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas Concerts

The last Thursday before school was out was the BIG Christmas Concert Day! We went from Josh's school across the street to Caleb's preschool. A very eventful morning. Both concerts were full of cute kids and fun songs. As I was making this little video I realized why I am so inclined to make a video verses writing out the details! I can edit the video or pictures picking the best ones, most key moments as well as dictate the duration, ulitmately making it faster for me to capture the event for everyone to experience. I look at it as if I am providing the "coles notes" version for family and friends. You missed it well hey let me help you I can give the run down in less then 5 minutes without saying a word and sharing it with as many people as I want. Which leads me to think that basically Blogs are somewhat of a "coles notes" deal. You can catch up on someones life in umm, well as fast as you can read or in my case watch. How nice is that? I loved coles notes when I was in school and a matter of fact I was able to use them for every novel study I ever did, and they always served me well. I was quite happy with the b occasional b+ it would produce.
Of course now I can appreciate sitting down to read a good book and odviously life wouldn't be very exciting if we lived "coles notes" style....but non the less
welcome to the "coles notes" version of Douglas life!

No comments: