Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Stanley Cup Playoffs

At our house Hockey isn't just on TV it is the air you breathe. I knew this getting into this marriage so I am ok with it, I am actually learning to embrace it. Well I am learning. But no matter what no one can say the playoffs aren't exciting. This is the kinda of hockey I like to watch. Well it started yesterday the boys were all watching the game, and when the overtime break hit they coudn't wait to get a stick in their hands and play, their dad too. They all filed outside and thus it began. The Stanley cup Playoffs in the front yard. I am not completely sure how the games go but I heard in great detail who was winning so far.....and that is Caleb. The funny thing is I was given strict instructions to call them in when the game was back on, I did! They were having so much fun by the time they finished their period the game was finished.
I will keep ya posted as to who will finally win the Douglas Stanley Cup!

1 comment:

the Buzza Family said...

C'mon Abby! You've got to - at least - get a piece of that puck!
No wonder Hill Street is considered a goalie's graveyard.
:)
Great footage!