Thursday, February 08, 2007

Born in the 70's

I just got an email from a friend (thanks Anne it was Hilarious) titled " little girls in the 70's" It was really funny and amazing how trends really bring back memories. I thought I would share some highlights from the list:

Holly Hobby - we had the "play" kitchen set fridge, stove and accessories!



Fisher Price Doctor' Kit with a stethoscope that actually worked



Donnie and Marie dolls with those pink and purple satiny shredded outfits



You thought Olivia Newton John's song "Physical" was about aerobics. (?? its not??)


This last one I definitely had going on and is the reason I got my ears pierced....HA HA makes me laugh!

You had either a "bowl cut" or "pixie cut" not to mention the "Dorothy Hamill". People sometimes thought you were a boy.

No comments: