Monday, June 12, 2006

Josh the Player

Probably not the best descriptive word but once you read this story you will know where I am coming from! Thursday last week at the dinner table, I asked Josh about a particular girl in his class. He has shown an interest in her so I asked if he would ever want to have her over to play? Simple question. Josh went into deep thinking mode. Ry and I could not figure out what the tough decision was a simple yes or know what do. Finally he answered.....Well maybe she could come next friday...pause....cause...you know Joleen (his 24 yr old unproclaimed girlfriend who is married but that doesn't seem to bother Josh) is coming over this friday. Ry and I looked at eachother tried our darndest not to laugh and inquired about the dilema??? Josh simply stated I can't have them both here at the same time. Need I say more....

No comments: