Tuesday, February 14, 2006

How Sweet it is to be Loved by YOU!

This morning Josh woke up all by himself and hustled about came in my room and announced that it was time for me to search for my surprise. I thought oh how sweet Ryan must of hidden something with them for me this morning...ry was up and outta here before the sun had risen. So I asked Josh oh did Daddy help you do a surprise he said nope. So I followed Josh and he had me look in one toy bin, I told him I don't see anything, had me look in another that he suggested, still nothing, than he encouraged me to look in the car racing toy...and there it was! Josh had hidden a chocolate for me two days ago! He had taken one of the chocolates from the ones we put on his classmates valentines and hidden it. How Sweet is HE! So then he informed me that he had hidden one for daddy too, his dad doesn't know yet but when he comes home from work he too will have to go on the hunt for his Valentine's Day chocolate from his eldest son!





Quote of the week....by Josh of course!

Yesterday I was calling for Caleb and asking him if he could do me a favor, I needed the juice cup picked up off the floor. Yes it was right in front of me...but I was holding Abby and really they should pick up their own things off the floor. Josh replied with this....
"You know Mom Caleb is not your slave!"
immediately I snapped back where did you hear that? And of course he informed me that it is I who has said that,"you know Mommy is not your slave". Oh isn't it grand hearing your own words fly back at ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, did I giggle at this at work. I'm sure the man around the corner heard me. Josh is too funny but then again, all the kids have their own wonderful personalities! I'm glad you're finally "writing" these down.
Love B