Monday, February 27, 2006

Around the World in Three Days!


Today we picked up David from school, as he comes in the house he begins to tell me that the next three days are sure gonna be busy! Now you have to picture a small 6 year old standing infront of you with his head tilted to the side smiling with his very new toothless grin and stating how busy his life is going to be these next few days. Do you kinda get the picture? It was priceless! His Mom has a work related conference the next three days so he is being picked up by various relatives and having playdates here and there. I asked David why he thought it would be so busy and he told me, "well I am going to go around the world in three days!" He is quite proud of this and seems pretty excited too. You know he will be East Maple Ridge to West Maple Ridge back to East Maple Ridge and ALL the way to Coquitlam in this short time, I know not many of us have traveled such lengths in such a small time frame! On the way to pick up his cousin and brother from their preschool, I told him he should write a book about such an experience, and that I understood that he pretty much will be around the world in this quick oh yes BUSY three days! I am sure we will all be able to pick up a copy of "Around the World in Three Days" by David Buzza aka noble steed (kinda an inside joke between me and my nephew) at a local book store near you! I'll keep you posted on this great adventure in a small 6 year old boys life.

No comments: