Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Most Gigantic Wasp Nest EVER!

I was outside today and my neighbor called me over and said Tawny you have to see this. As I looked up I couldn't believe my eyes! On Sunday when the car drove through their garage, a fireman that was inspecting to make sure everything was ok structurally happened to notice the ENORMOUS wasps nest that was in the peak of their house. The pictures don't do it justice the thing is HUGE. Someone is coming to remove it tomorrow I believe, you gotta know I will be watching it will provide some good entertainment seeing them deal with this thing!!!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Wowzers!
I want to see pictures of your puppy!!! Did you get him on the 29th?????

Anonymous said...

So... I'm so glad you are the one with the exciting life and not me:) That's a crazy huge wasps nest!!! Ick

Andrea Bell