Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Caleb and the Lord's Prayer


As we were walking home for preschool today, Caleb was singing me some songs it started with 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed followed by 5 little monkeys swinging in a tree. Then the best was his version of the Lord's Prayer which he told me he has been learning at Wee College!





Here it is:
Our Father who works in Heaven hallowed be my name,
Your kingdom come your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Hallowed be my name in heaven, Hallowed be my name in heaven

and that is all!

we will keep working on that, but he is pretty insistant that one that first line!!!

2 comments:

The Douglas Family said...

I must say his version is much easier to memorize!!! I think i need to attend wee college, by graduation they always know more than i do!

Caroline said...

That is cute Caleb! I agree with Natalie, they know so much by graduation!

Loved your video about going to the Aquarium. You are very brave to go by yourself!