Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The BIG day


This morning at 8:30am I brought Josh to school at which time the morning and afternoon classes were taken into the multi purpose room! The final moment has arrived....we find out which class Josh will be in for the next year!
Now the only request Josh has made was that he be with David in the same class. So we have been praying that would happen. At 8:45am Mrs. Mitchell began dividing up the kids into their respective classes. I was so overwhelmed with anticipation. David's class was the other morning class so they were not in the room at this time. All the kids in the multipurpose room had been divided as I look at the group Josh is with I was completely stressed, not one boy from his previous class with him, two of his favorite girls but no boys! I find out his teacher is Mrs. Hansen which is apparently a good thing, a verywell like teacher strict but excellent! Josh at this point has to go to the bathroom so I take him in the hallway I see Auntie Cara Lee I ask do you know who david's teacher is, at the exact same moment she asks me who is josh's. I tell her Mrs. Hansen....she scans the list outside david's old class and there it was in black and white Mrs. Hansen's class, wuhoo!!! I will leave out the part about where I turn into a blubbering fool and Auntie has to track down where josh is suppose to go because I was too emotional to follow through with my parental repsonsibilities....ya I will leave that part out:)
So I left Josh at 9:10am this morning with a big grin on his face sitting in Mrs. Hansen's class with his cousin by his side! PHEW!

No comments: