Thursday, July 06, 2006

Painting Gone Wrong?

A few weeks ago I had my favorite Nephews over, we had a few activites set out that we were working on! I had seperated the oldies and youngies for a bit! The young guns had finished at the painting table and left everything neat and tidy for their big brothers to come and have a turn using the water paints! I came back into the kitchen after a while to discover my eldest nephew decided to explore with paint, I just laughed and thought hmmm well that is kinda fun! So I gathered all four boys and let them all be as creative as they wanted with the water color paints. Turns out this kids water paint, the kind you had in school that barely shows up and is really light, was not so light after all! The boys played with water balloons and still no paint faded at all! My kids ran threw the sprinkler and nothing. Cara lee later called me after she gave David a shower to say um this is not coming off! So I then had my kids in the bath scrubbing them down....I think to this dayJosh's belly button is still blue! But just really have a look at some of the decorative painting especially Caleb's face and Davids legs. Leave it to me....but itwas a painting experience we will never forget hee hee!

No comments: